Monday, August 18, 2008

Pure Exhaustion.

Today was a glorious rainy day. We got up early to exercise but no one was going to go because it had been drizzling so Morgan called and we ended up going to breakfast. Then I ran to work and to the Optometrist and I was able to stay dry. I had to get to S.A.C. to get my financial aid in order when it pours down bucket fulls. I got completely drenched. Water was up to my ankles and I couldn't even see when I walked into the counselors office. It was horrible plus the office was freezing. Ugh. My kids stayed in the car although they were dying to get out and run around in rain, we didn't let them. Hopefully, the financial aid will go through and I can concentrate on school stuff soon. This is Sebastian's first year to be in school with Bella and he is not happy. He wants me to home school him. He enjoyed his new clothes and new shoes but is not looking forward to going. He loves to work with his dad and teach art with me so to be in a room all day is not something he thinks he will enjoy.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I was asking Tyler if Sebastian was excited to start school and he said no that he didn't want to go. Tyler said that he can go to school with him, preschool this year and then they will start kinder together. I think it's a grand idea.

Laura said...

Congratulations on starting school! I know you have some tough classes ahead. I am always here to quiz you or help in anyway I can.

Poor Sebastian. I wasn't a big fan of school either. But he's such a friendly and fun boy - his teacher and the other kids are going to love him. I bet, in a month or so, he'll be feeling a whole lot better. But how will you feel having your little boy gone? That's the question...

Buxton Family said...

Hey Elena! I love your blog. You need to update it though. Let us know how Sebastian is doing in school. We are doing great. We miss everyone though. :(