Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BOY DO I MISS MY BUDDIES.




The one thing I miss the most are my friends. I don't get to see anyone anymore. I certainly don't get to talk to anyone on a regular basis except for Morgan. I feel like the weeks are just flying by. How can that be? I am already done with half of the semester and one of my classes finished today, but the next Flex class starts next Monday. Thank goodness that will be an internet class and I can work on it on my own pace. I want to finish it in the next couple of weeks so I can concentrate on the three I have already. We will see. I will let you know how the rest of this week went. I am glad for girls night out... I got to go to dinner with the girls on Saturday to Johnny Carino's. After dinner we went browsing to Target and then got thirsty and tired so we went to Applebees. That was fun, it was cool outside on their patio so by the time we noticed the time it was 11:30pm. Gee whiz time just flew by.




2 comments:

Morgan said...

Those pictures turned out really well. Except for the one of Sarah with her eyes closed. But other than that we all look GOOD.

Laura said...

Saturday night was not a good night for us and, once again, it looks like you had a blast. Becky is goin' WILD at Target in that pic. Were you shopping the dollar spot? That always makes me happy too.

Pretty funny stuff.