Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT AT TWILIGHT


Ok, so I had to study on Saturday afternoon when the rest of the group was going to go and see the movie, so even though I hadn't read any of the books, I asked some friends to join me at the 12:01am showing of the movie the day it premiered. Can I just tell you how much I loved it. These girls were such nuts. They where oohing and aahing with all the tweens in the movie theatre. Morgan, my best buddy on the right was sitting on the edge of her seat with a big dopey smile on her face. She looked hilarious. I got home at three am and went right to bed, since I had school the next morning.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

HA! I love how you had to mention that in your post!

Laura said...

You had SCHOOL the next morning? You really know how to party, woman.