Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BRAVE LITTLE BROTHER!


Can I just tell you what a trooper Sebastian has been. Bella could not have asked for a better little brother. He has helped her so much since she had her surgery. He provided his shoulders for the first two days until she started using crutches and ever since then he has used his legs and arms to do what she can not do. He carries her backpack for her or does her chores without being asked. We are truly blessed. What beautiful children we have. I can't believe that Heavenly Father saw something in me that showed him I deserved these wonderful children. I don't even remember thinking I wanted children because I never thought it was a possibility for someone like me. How life has changed since getting to know GOD. How I wish that everyone knew him and how merciful he is. Sometimes I have to pinch myself so that I can realize this isn't a dream I really have a great life and an even better partner and family. If anyone asks if miracles really do happen, please make sure you tell them they do. It happened to me. Thank you God for not forsaking me when so many others did.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

He is such a great little boy. I love the picture of him, he has such a sweet smile!

Laura said...

Another beautiful post Elena. And one I can relate to. There was a time in my life when I felt unlovable and hopeless. I would see a happy family and think - that will never be me. But I had this habit of always wishing for the same thing at birthdays, shooting stars, fountains, etc. I would ask for a wonderful man to love me and give me a family of my own. Somehow I got my wish, and I do believe God was listening. Your boy Sabastian is a wonderful example of the devotion you have shown your children. He is as devoted to your family as you are. What a wonderful family you have raised. They are shining examples of you.

mag said...

my boys should hang out with your boy more.... so they can be even better like your boy.