Bella was so apprehensive about going to the Doctor. She thought he was going to operate on her foot again. I told her several times he was only going to take off the dressing and clean it up. I think that made her even more anxious. As you can tell by the pictures she was really scared at the beginning and the scar looked even worse around the bandage then it really was. Luckily for her, her daddy was there and so that eased her anxiety some. He gave her a blessing before she went off to school in the morning.
Monday, December 1, 2008
ONE WEEK VISIT AFTER THE SURGERY.
Bella was so apprehensive about going to the Doctor. She thought he was going to operate on her foot again. I told her several times he was only going to take off the dressing and clean it up. I think that made her even more anxious. As you can tell by the pictures she was really scared at the beginning and the scar looked even worse around the bandage then it really was. Luckily for her, her daddy was there and so that eased her anxiety some. He gave her a blessing before she went off to school in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment