Saturday, November 21, 2009
LUNCH WITH FRIENDS AT SCHOOL.
So for the last 3 months, I have been going to a Student Christian Center located next to SAC, and it is so much fun there. I get to study in the quiteness of this place and can even study the Bible scriptures with the pastor there. He is a great man and has an awesome family. We have gotten into many a discussion about LDS and our Beliefs and he truly is amazed at the way we live our life and not just talk about it. Every Friday different churches bring the students who study there free lunch that they cook at home. How I have lost weight, I will never know. Oh yeah it must be that water aerobics class kicking my butt. My friends and I get to hang out and eat without the thought of school for just a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment