My son was sent home with the class mascot on October 22nd and was told to take pictures with it and bring it back to class. We had to fill out the class journal and let everyone know what he had done on his visit to the Ortiz Family home. It was so much fun. My son took him to eat, then to Karate, said his family prayer with us, then finally went to bed together. I stole him when my son went to sleep and took him a bath. I'm sure he appreciated it very much.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
BABYSITTING THE BAKER'S BEE
My son was sent home with the class mascot on October 22nd and was told to take pictures with it and bring it back to class. We had to fill out the class journal and let everyone know what he had done on his visit to the Ortiz Family home. It was so much fun. My son took him to eat, then to Karate, said his family prayer with us, then finally went to bed together. I stole him when my son went to sleep and took him a bath. I'm sure he appreciated it very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO SWEET! What a fun assignment!
Post a Comment