Well I have forgotten to let you know about school. I have an A average so far. I have been working my behind off to be on the Dean's list at the end of this semester. My midterms were the week of Oct 22nd - 24th. I was stressed out so much. It helped having a bunch of crazy girls like this to hang out with at school. They are in my swim class. The one on the right is Rebecca (she is LDS) the one on the left is Ayriel and she is young and crazy. We have a lot of fun in class and the professor is usually getting after us or telling us to quite down. We only have 8 weeks of school left. Yippee.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
SWIM CLASS FRIENDS
Well I have forgotten to let you know about school. I have an A average so far. I have been working my behind off to be on the Dean's list at the end of this semester. My midterms were the week of Oct 22nd - 24th. I was stressed out so much. It helped having a bunch of crazy girls like this to hang out with at school. They are in my swim class. The one on the right is Rebecca (she is LDS) the one on the left is Ayriel and she is young and crazy. We have a lot of fun in class and the professor is usually getting after us or telling us to quite down. We only have 8 weeks of school left. Yippee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEHE...I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment