Yesterday we had Bella's birthday party since next Friday (the day we were originally planning on having her party)is the Ward Thanksgiving Diner. Oh my goodness. Talk about craziness,I had to make all the phone calls to invite the children from church and then send out the invitations to kids in her class. When we went to pick up the cake, they made a mistake. They made a tiny one instead of the half sheet I asked them for. They wanted to make another one but I told them I didn't have time, I still needed to go and clean up my house so she gave us an extra cake. Once at home the clean up began. Then the kids started arriving and the chaos began. We had balloon races and then I gave all the kids a silly string spray and they started spraying each other on the trampoline, it was quite chaotic in the dark. They only had to moon light showing them where each other were. The screaming was hillarious. I can't imagine what the neighbors thought was going on here. Then we came inside and the kids (the girls) started popping all the balloons. They popped about 75 of them. When they cleaned up their mess we gave them lots of cake and even more ice cream. Finally there were about 7 girls who spent the night and the giggles continued until about 12am. I finally told them to go to sleep. My husband and I had been up since about 3:30 in the morning and we were exhausted. They woke up this morning and they had cereal and tacos both. What fun.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
BELLA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
Yesterday we had Bella's birthday party since next Friday (the day we were originally planning on having her party)is the Ward Thanksgiving Diner. Oh my goodness. Talk about craziness,I had to make all the phone calls to invite the children from church and then send out the invitations to kids in her class. When we went to pick up the cake, they made a mistake. They made a tiny one instead of the half sheet I asked them for. They wanted to make another one but I told them I didn't have time, I still needed to go and clean up my house so she gave us an extra cake. Once at home the clean up began. Then the kids started arriving and the chaos began. We had balloon races and then I gave all the kids a silly string spray and they started spraying each other on the trampoline, it was quite chaotic in the dark. They only had to moon light showing them where each other were. The screaming was hillarious. I can't imagine what the neighbors thought was going on here. Then we came inside and the kids (the girls) started popping all the balloons. They popped about 75 of them. When they cleaned up their mess we gave them lots of cake and even more ice cream. Finally there were about 7 girls who spent the night and the giggles continued until about 12am. I finally told them to go to sleep. My husband and I had been up since about 3:30 in the morning and we were exhausted. They woke up this morning and they had cereal and tacos both. What fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bella!
Happy, Happy Birthday Bella. You sure know how to celebrate. Glad you had a great time. That cake looks delicious!
Go Bella! It's your birthday! Go Bella! It's your birthday!
Woo hoo! Congrats! That cake does look amazing....
Post a Comment