Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN TRUNK OR TREAT AT CHURCH


I am so happy we have the committe we have now in charge of activities. We had so much fun that night. My daughter was Samuri Girl and my son was Spider man. Their Aunt Esther bought them their costumes and they were so happy to be wearing them. They got to play with all their friends then eat all the candy they wanted that night. Of course, now it is all mine. Just kidding they get one every once in a while, although after all they ate, they don't seem to want anymore. I love this time of the year when we start getting into the Holidays. I am so grateful for the friends we have made over the years especially those who have left us. I want you guys to know we love you and still think about you in our prayers. The Galant's, the Dahl's, the Melling's, the Mora's, the Bodmer's and of course the Buxton's. Our family has been so much better for having known you all. I am grateful for all the memories you have given us. As to the new families that have moved into our hearts, we love you guys too and can't wait to spend these next holidays with you all.

4 comments:

Buxton Family said...

You've been busy blogging today! We miss your family too! I love the Halloween costumes and Sebastian's bored face. Poor kid. I'm glad school is going well for you. Tell the rest of the family hello!

Morgan said...

We are a pretty awesome committee aren't we?

Laura said...

Hey girly. I saw your after election pig out. Looked like fun! Good for you guys!

Laura said...

Sorry, I meant after-voting-pig-out. :)