I have been volunteering with the PTA, and have signed up to me a mentor and tutor at the kid's school. So between 4 extra kids to tutor and helping at the fair, you can imagine my day is busy. I like to get as much done during the day and then dedicate my time to the kids when they are home so usually, I study at 4am until 6am then 8pm untill about 10pm. My husband gets me in between all that if I have no homework, which is rare or have no test to study for. I love being with my family and on October 24th my kids had a fair and someone talked me into doing the face painting. Do they not know how awful I draw? Bella can draw better than me.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
WETMORE FAIR
I have been volunteering with the PTA, and have signed up to me a mentor and tutor at the kid's school. So between 4 extra kids to tutor and helping at the fair, you can imagine my day is busy. I like to get as much done during the day and then dedicate my time to the kids when they are home so usually, I study at 4am until 6am then 8pm untill about 10pm. My husband gets me in between all that if I have no homework, which is rare or have no test to study for. I love being with my family and on October 24th my kids had a fair and someone talked me into doing the face painting. Do they not know how awful I draw? Bella can draw better than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MY GOODNESS! You are one busy lady. Remind me never to complain about my schedule. Wow.
Post a Comment