Where have the years gone? Why is life going so fast? My goodness I just brought her home yesterday how did she get to be 9? I remember her tiny little feet in my hands and her little hands holding mine. My beautiful baby girl seems to be flying on her own. She is so smart, independent, brilliant, loving, grateful, loyal, and most of all knows she is the daughter of our heavenly father. She loves the church and has an incredible testimony of the strength of our Savior. She loves Piano, Karate, Swimming and Soccer. This morning my husband asked me to take Bella to eat breakfast from McDonald's, she loved it. Then she got a small gift from Mr. Morgan her school principle and then another for having high points for the Accelerated Reader program. 20 minutes before school was over I went and took her a cupcake cake with a High School Musical CD case. She loved it and so did the kids from her class. They got black all over their teeth from the cake. It was so much fun. After school I took Bella to get her hair done with Alberto, then off to a small shopping trip for her. She got two new movies. I love that my daughter was conscious about the price of her gifts. She made it a point to tell me how much she had already and was grateful for having her Dad and I as parents. You know that made me cry like a little baby. I don't know how I got so lucky that Heavenly Father thought I deserved a beautiful soul like my Bella, but I am grateful.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
TODAY MY BABY TURNED 9.
Where have the years gone? Why is life going so fast? My goodness I just brought her home yesterday how did she get to be 9? I remember her tiny little feet in my hands and her little hands holding mine. My beautiful baby girl seems to be flying on her own. She is so smart, independent, brilliant, loving, grateful, loyal, and most of all knows she is the daughter of our heavenly father. She loves the church and has an incredible testimony of the strength of our Savior. She loves Piano, Karate, Swimming and Soccer. This morning my husband asked me to take Bella to eat breakfast from McDonald's, she loved it. Then she got a small gift from Mr. Morgan her school principle and then another for having high points for the Accelerated Reader program. 20 minutes before school was over I went and took her a cupcake cake with a High School Musical CD case. She loved it and so did the kids from her class. They got black all over their teeth from the cake. It was so much fun. After school I took Bella to get her hair done with Alberto, then off to a small shopping trip for her. She got two new movies. I love that my daughter was conscious about the price of her gifts. She made it a point to tell me how much she had already and was grateful for having her Dad and I as parents. You know that made me cry like a little baby. I don't know how I got so lucky that Heavenly Father thought I deserved a beautiful soul like my Bella, but I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't realize Bella and Rachel had birthdays so close together plus a few years! We are having Rachel's party on Friday. Should be a fun time. I'm glad Bella had a great birthday. She is beautiful.
Darn it Elena. You got me crying!
Wow. Me too.
Post a Comment