Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NEW HAIRCUT FOR THE WINTER.





I think this is the first time I have been to someone to cut my hair in a long time. Usually my husband cuts it but since most of the ladies that I know go and get it cut with Albert, and they love him, I went to see what all the fuss was about. I can honestly tell you I let him to whatever he wanted. I told him I didn't care what he did, I am sure I would love it too. (You see my mother had cancer when I was little and had to go through Radiation Therapy and then Chemo Therapy so she lost all her hair several times. Hair is just not that important to me in regards to the other things in life.) He was happy to have the freedom to do what he wanted. I loved it. The kids took these pictures of me, and I was so proud of them for doing such a good job.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

SEXY! I bet Pepe is having a hard time keeping his hands to himself.

Laura said...

Where is the after shot?? I can't wait to see the new do! Good pics by the kids. Love the one of Sabastian being a ham.