Monday, December 1, 2008

PIANO RECITAL.


Bella has been working so hard for the past month trying to memorize her part for the recital today. She has some nerves but did well. She was truly amazed when her teacher (Sister Kjar) played the Charlie Brown Christmas song. Sebastian yelled out it was, "Awesome." I can't believe how far my daughter has come at playing piano. She has such beautiful little fingers to play the piano. And now Sebastian is asking to lessons also. I told him that next year he could start taking lessons as well if he practices every day. He loves it and loves to listen to his sister play as well.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Why didn't I get an invite to this recital?

Laura said...

o my goodness. Anyone who can play the piano is one talented person, IMO. Good for Bella!! That's a skill she will cherish her whole life. And way to go Sabastian! I hope he follows through and learns. Playing a musical instrument is a terrific brian builder (I, of corse, play no musical instruments - I know that explains a lot).