Oh my goodness, yesterday we were wearing short and loving the great day we were having and today we are in our winter coats. I was driving down the highway, and in front of me there it was. A car that obviously drove in from the Hill Country with snow on it. I took my camera out of my purse, where it always is and got some pictures of it. Wow, it came out great.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
SNOW IN TOWN.
Oh my goodness, yesterday we were wearing short and loving the great day we were having and today we are in our winter coats. I was driving down the highway, and in front of me there it was. A car that obviously drove in from the Hill Country with snow on it. I took my camera out of my purse, where it always is and got some pictures of it. Wow, it came out great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment