Sebastian and I were at H.E.B. and when we came out there was a black corvette parked next to our little Ford Focus. Sebastian procedded to tell me how beautiful it was as he leaned against it cleaning it. I laughed at how cute my little man was. An instant later the owner came out. When I told him how much my son admired his car he asked if he wanted to get in it. My son had such a big smile of glee that I got out my camera and took another picture.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
THIS IS HOW DREAMS BEGIN.
Sebastian and I were at H.E.B. and when we came out there was a black corvette parked next to our little Ford Focus. Sebastian procedded to tell me how beautiful it was as he leaned against it cleaning it. I laughed at how cute my little man was. An instant later the owner came out. When I told him how much my son admired his car he asked if he wanted to get in it. My son had such a big smile of glee that I got out my camera and took another picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment